Cathedral City Economic Development Department has created a local hire program for Cathedral City residents at a licensed/permitted cannabis cultivator and manufacturer that is currently hiring for all positions. Come to a job fair this Friday, June 8th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and Saturday, June 9th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Positions and salaries include:
- Packaging $11 per hour
- Trimming $12 per hour
- Junior grower $15-20 per hour based on experience
- G1-Lab Assistant $15 per hour. No experience necessary.
- G1- 4 Cartridge Fillers $15 per hour
- G1- 2 Packagers $15 per hour
- G1- Extraction Technician – Salary based on experience.
- G1- Compliance Officer $50,000 per year
- Make sure lab is compliant with local and state requirements for operations.
Complete list of positions will be made available at the job fair. Bring a resume if you have one.
If offered a position, you will be required to pass a thorough criminal background check and complete a LiveScan. You must be at least 21 years of age to work at this facility. Bring a valid picture identification with you. Many positions require no experience as they will offer training.
Job Fair for Cathedral City Residents
Cannabis Cultivator / Manufacturer Positions
68625 Perez Rd. Suite 13, Cathedral City, CA
Friday, June 8th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday, June 9th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.