The 10th Annual Sammy’s International Meatball Festival will be held Sunday, Oct. 2, 2022, from noon to 4 p.m. This year the fundraiser will be both virtual and in-person. The in-person festivities will be held at the Boys and Girls Club of Cathedral City club facilities, located at 32-141 Whispering Palms Trail, Cathedral City, CA 92234.
The fun filled event will feature music, food, wine, beer, raffle prizes, games, and a Kids Zone. Proceeds will benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Cathedral City’s mission: To inspire and enable all young people, especially from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Cathedral City is one of three Boys & Girls Club organizations in the Coachella Valley, all under the umbrella of Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Each organization is responsible for its own fundraising and does not receive funding from any other clubs.
VIRTUAL ENTRY DETAILS: Monday, Sept. 19 – Oct. 3, 2022, www.bgcccity.org
Complete the in-person or virtual contestant registration form at bgcccity.org/meatball-festival-2022.
For tickets or more information, please contact the Boys and Girls Club at (760) 770-4965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-person – 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place in each category: Professional, Amateur & Municipal
- In-person People’s Choice Tickets are $1 each
- Virtual 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
- Cash Prizes for Amateur and Professionals: $300 – 1st; $150 – 2nd; $50 – 3rd
- Regular Tickets – $10 includes entrance into the festival, 3 meatball tastings & 1 People’s Choice Ticket
- VIP Tickets – $20 includes entrance into the festival, admission into a separate air-conditioned lounge with a bar, 6 meatball tastings, & 1 People’s Choice Ticket
- *Additional tasting tickets are 3 tastings for $5