Opportunity abounds at Acrisure Arena! Many part-time positions currently being offered start at $20 per hour with roles including ushers, ticket agents, food service and catering staff, security, housekeeping, parking attendants, guest services, and more.
“We’re looking for passionate, hardworking individuals, who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization, to join our growing team,” said John Bolton, senior vice president, OVG and general manager, Acrisure Arena. “This is an exciting opportunity to work in the live events industry and be a part of the Acrisure Arena’s inaugural opening team.”
“OVG Hospitality is excited to open up applications for a variety of positions in food and beverage,” said Chris Morgan, regional vice president of OVG Hospitality. “Knowing the great hospitality that already exists in the Coachella valley, our team members will add to the action happening at Acrisure Arena.”
Applicants are encouraged to streamline the process and apply online prior to attending one of the in-person job fairs listed below:
- Tues, Oct 11 from 10am-1pm at Desert Hot Springs Health and Wellness Center, 11-750 Cholla Dr, STE B, Desert Hot Springs
- Mon, Oct 17 from 4pm-7pm at Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce, 72559 Highway 111, Palm Desert
- Tues, Oct 18 from 9am-12pm at Indio Teen Center, 81678 Avenue 46, Indio
- Tues, Oct 25 from 12pm-4pm at Cathedral City City Hall, 68700 Avenida Lalo Guerrero, Cathedral City
- Thurs, Oct 27 from 4pm-7pm at Palm Springs Convention Center, 277 N Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs
About Acrisure Arena
America’s hottest music festival destination is finally getting the world-class arena it deserves. Opening in December 2022, the Acrisure Arena will provide the greater Palm Springs area of Southern California with a premiere 11,000+ capacity venue to host the biggest artists and acts on the planet. Designed specifically for hockey and concerts, the new arena will provide top-tier hospitality, artist amenities, and all of the benefits of a modern music and sports venue. In addition, the facility will serve as the new home of the American Hockey League affiliate of the Seattle Kraken.
The Acrisure Arena is a $300+ million project that is being 100% privately funded through outstanding partners Oak View Group, Seattle Kraken, and Live Nation. Learn more at AcrisureArena.com and follow @Acrisure Arena on social.