Watch the sport of amateur boxing at the Cathedral City Community Amphitheater in Downtown Cathedral City. Doors open at 6:00 pm 1st boxing match starts at approximately 7:00 pm All ringside tables are SOLD OUT! General admission tickets will be available at the door Saturday, October 1st! COVID-19 restrictions:...
Join the Cathedral City Parks & Community Events Commission, the Cathedral City Public Library, and S.C.R.A.P. Gallery for the “Butterfly Festival” on Saturday, March 12, 2022 from 10 am to 1 pm at Panorama Park, 28905 Avenida Maravilla in Cathedral City. Families will learn about the importance of butterflies as pollinators of plants. Pollinators are an essential part of the natural world. One in three bites of food we eat depends on pollinators. From butterflies and bees to beetles and birds, many kinds of pollinators have evolved within their ecosystems by building unique relationships with plants.
- Children making their own butterfly houses
- Pollinator seed bomb workshop
- Help plant a pollinator pocket in the park
- Smithsonian Institution traveling exhibition service’s “Pollination Investigation”
- Butterfly Selfie Stations
- Visit the public library’s booth to get a library card and decorate a butterfly
- Bicycle education booth with a chance to win a bicycle
For more information, contact S.C.R.A.P. Gallery at email@example.comFlyer_Butterfly Festival - Updated with Bike