Professional Yoga Instructor Patti Wexler The Cathedral City Parks and Community Events Commission proudly brings Free Yoga Classes to the new Cathedral City Community Amphitheater in Downtown Cathedral City every Tuesday morning at 10 am starting on February 1, 2022 through April 26, 2022. The free classes will be taught...
Join the Cathedral City Parks & Community Events Commission, the Cathedral City Public Library, and S.C.R.A.P. Gallery for the “Butterfly Festival” on Saturday, March 12, 2022 from 10 am to 1 pm at Panorama Park, 28905 Avenida Maravilla in Cathedral City. Families will learn about the importance of butterflies as pollinators of plants. Pollinators are an essential part of the natural world. One in three bites of food we eat depends on pollinators. From butterflies and bees to beetles and birds, many kinds of pollinators have evolved within their ecosystems by building unique relationships with plants.
- Children making their own butterfly houses
- Pollinator seed bomb workshop
- Help plant a pollinator pocket in the park
- Smithsonian Institution traveling exhibition service’s “Pollination Investigation”
- Butterfly Selfie Stations
- Visit the public library’s booth to get a library card and decorate a butterfly
- Bicycle education booth with a chance to win a bicycle
For more information, contact S.C.R.A.P. Gallery at email@example.comFlyer_Butterfly Festival - Updated with Bike