The Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic (MNCC) returns to Cathedral City’s Big League Dreams Sport Park, located at 33700 Date Palm Drive, Feb. 23-26, 2023. MNCC is the nation’s largest and most prestigious preseason college softball tourney, featuring more than 25 Top Division I NCAA softball teams.
Every game of the 19th annual Mary Nutter Classic will be available live and via replay exclusively on FloSoftball.com via FloPRO subscription, which offers unfettered access to live and archived footage of top club and college softball events, original documentaries on stars of the sport, a library of technique videos and more. For more information and to get tickets, go to marynutterclassic.com.
The top two teams in the nation heading into the 2023 season will be at the Mary Nutter Classic — Oklahoma and UCLA. So perhaps the biggest matchup of the non-conference schedule, if not the regular season, will take place between the Sooners and Bruins in Cathedral City. Here are some of NCAA.com’s matchups to watch at this year’s tournament:
- UCLA vs. Florida — Thursday, Feb. 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Washington vs. Kentucky — Thursday, Feb. 23 at 12 p.m.
- Northwestern vs. Oregon — Friday, Feb. 23 at 12:30 p.m.
- Florida vs. Oregon — Saturday, Feb. 25 at 10 a.m.
- UCLA vs. Northwestern — Saturday, Feb. 25 at 2:30 p.m.
- UCLA vs. Oklahoma — Sunday, Feb. 26 at 9:30 a.m.