The Zoppé Family Circus welcomes guests into an intimate, 500 seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the history of their old-world Italian circus tradition. Starring Nino, the clown, the circus is propelled by a central story (as opposed to individual acts) that features acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
Zoppe: An Italian Family Circus is coming to Cathedral City in the Coachella Valley for 10 days only from December 2 – December 12, 2022. The event is located at 68651 Grove St Cathedral City, CA 92234, next to the Jurassic Wonders exhibit in Downtown.
Giovanni Zoppé, the director of the circus and a sixth-generation performer, says the show aims higher than what passes for circuses these days. “We try to touch every emotion during the show,” he says. “They’ll laugh, they’ll cry, and they’ll feel for the characters. It’s more of an event than a show.”
- General Admission: $22 – Seats are first come, first seated.
- VIP: $42 (Limited Seats per showing) – VIP cushioned seats with backs are in the first 2 rows around the ring. Seats are first come, first seated.
- *Children under 2 are free and must sit on an adult’s lap.
Zoppé Family Circus will perform 16 shows in eight days, making for one unforgettable experience for the whole family! For tickets and more information, please visit www.zoppe.net.
Show Dates & Times:
- Friday, December 2: 4pm & 7pm
- Saturday, December 3: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
- Sunday, December 4: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
- Monday, December 5: No Showings
- Tuesday, December 6: No Showings
- Wednesday, December 7: No Showings
- Thursday, December 8: 6pm
- Friday, December 9: 4pm & 7pm
- Saturday, December 10: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
- Sunday, December 11: 1pm & 4pm