- This event has passed.
SBDC Eats Program
June 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until June 26, 2019
If you are looking to start a food truck, sell homemade cookies and pies or open a brick and mortar restaurant then this is the program for you! At no cost, this series will take you from creating your concept to starting your business and everything in between. Consider this a crash course on becoming a foodpreneur!
Become a Foodpreneur
- – To use a commercial kitchen space
- – Which business type is the right choice for you: Cottage Food, Commercial Kitchen, Food Truck, Brick and Mortar and more!
- Build and Plan for your Business
- Create, Cost, and Price your Products
- Source and Sell your Products