As we revert to the most restrictive tier today with regards to COVID-19 business reopening, it is important for all of us to do our part, so we can restart opening once again. Remember to:
- Wear a facial covering when around others outside of your immediate household
- Social distance at least six feet away from others outside of your immediate household
- Wash your hands often throughout the day
- Disinfect touched items often, such as a smartphone as we place smartphones against our faces
- Get tested! Testing helps public health officials find where cases are and where they are not in order to contain the virus.
You can get a no-cost COVID-19 test by calling (800) 945-6171 or visit http://gettested.ruhealth.org. Those without symptoms should test too as many people can be asymptomatic and be a carrier of the virus. Schedule your appointment today.