The City of Cathedral City will be closing the following parks at various dates for maintenance, cleaning and overseeding as we move into fall and winter events season:
- Dennis Keat Soccer Park – CLOSED Sept. 18 – Oct. 20, 2023
- Town Square Park – CLOSED Sept. 25 – Oct. 27, 2023
- Cathedral City Community Amphitheater – CLOSED Sept. 25 – Oct. 12, 2023
- Panorama Park/Dog Park – CLOSED Sept. 28 – Oct. 27, 2023
- Century Park – CLOSED Oct. 2 – Nov. 4, 2023
- Festival Lawn – CLOSED Oct. 23 – Nov. 16, 2023
Overseeding is an important step for general maintenance and upkeep so our residents can continue to enjoy our City facilities. The process adds grass seed to the existing lawn without turning the soil, which brings out more color to the lawn, helps create thicker grass, and introduces enhanced varieties of grass.
Please email Ryan Hunt, the City’s Communications & Events Manager, at RHunt@cathedralcity.gov or call 760-770-0396 if you’re interested in booking an event at the amphitheater or another city venue. For sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch with Sponsorship Specialist Eric Davis at (760) 600-0661 OR SponsorshipSpecialist@cathedralcity.gov.